Scriborder Hero

General Information

Henrico County Public Schools is now offering a secure site for former students to access transcripts, attendance, and employment verifications.

Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.

Please note the information below:

All alumni records can be requested through this HCPS link. An ‘alumni’ record is defined as the record of a graduate or withdrawal student. Therefore, immediately upon graduation or withdrawal, the record request will be handled by the Office of Records Management. (This is a change from our previous process where records were requested from the last school attended for 6 years after graduation/withdrawal.)

    • Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:00 PM). 
    • Click the appropriate link button to request information.

Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox. 

All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.

Back to Henrico County Public Schools Records Site

The Following May Be Requested by Alumni: must meet ALL requirements
High School Transcript $5.00
SAT / ACT $5.00
Immunization Record $5.00

The Following May Be Requested by Corporations / Universities / Attorneys:
High School Transcript $5.00
Verification of Graduation $15.00

The Following May NOT Be Requested:
GED Verifications We no longer process GED requests. You may obtain GED Verifications at There’s a “request transcript” link that you will need to click on the link and follow the instructions to create an account with the GED testing service.
Nursing transcripts Nursing transcripts from 1966-2001 may be available from Records Management. For all other requests for nursing transcripts, transcripts are paid for and distributed through the Mount Vernon Nursing Office at 804-527-4660. This office has no access to official nursing transcripts for 2002 and later.


For More Information, Contact:

Office of Records Management
Henrico County Public Schools
3820 Nine Mile Road
Henrico, VA 23223

Phone: 804-652-3828